With the increase in the use of technology, the data is getting generated at an exponential pace. All of this data can provide enormous insights for the taking business to a new height. Everywhere we look today, enterprises are bracing Big Data based solutions to increase customer relationships and building innovative solutions based on insights gained from data. This data comes from everywhere: sensors used to gather climate information, posts to social media sites, digital pictures and videos, purchase transaction records, and cell phone GPS signals, just to name a few. This data is big data.
Demand to store all of this data in itself is a challenge and when we add the need for analytics, the situation is even more challenging for the state-of-the-art infrastructure. Hence, the open source community has stepped up to this challenge and developed a framework to store and process this huge amount of data or big data called Apache Hadoop. Along with this, there are many open source projects integrating seamlessly with Hadoop to provide varieties of solutions starting from processing the data, data visualization, data analytics etc. forming a whole Hadoop Ecosystem. Apache Hadoop provides economical and fast data storage and processing system for processing all type of data like Structured (like Relational Tables), Semi-structured (XMLs, JSONs etc.) and unstructured (Images, Chat Logs, Tweets etc.).
With the growth in adoption of the Apache Hadoop by many enterprises, the demand for skilled Hadoop professional is also steadily increasing and is slated to increase continuously. Here are some of the facts derived from the survey conducted by some of the highly recognised organisations:
- Big Data & Hadoop Market is expected to reach $99.31B by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 42.1% from 2015 - Forbes
- McKinsey predicts that by 2018 there will be a shortage of 1.5M data experts - Mckinsey Report
- Avg salary of Big Data Hadoop Developers is $135k - Indeed.com Salary Data.
Keeping in mind, all of the above facts, this Hadoop Developer program at QSHORE is developed to help you gain detailed insights into Apache Hadoop by providing:
- Detailed Architecture Discussion of Apache Hadoop and Map Reduce
- Detailed coverage (Basic + Advanced) of the Hadoop Ecosystem components like Hive, Pig, SQOOP, Flume, HBase, Oozie etc.
- Provides a good start for Spark and Scala
- The detailed description of Integration of various Ecosystem components with Hadoop and the integration of components among each other.
- Description of the Implementation of Hadoop Best Practices
- Performance Tuning techniques
- Real-time Design discussions
- Exposure on a real-time Project on Big Data Analytics
- Highly customised Study Materials
- A fully hands-on based training approach
- Detailed Interview Question Discussion and Support for Resume Preparation
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
The market for Big Data analytics is growing across the world and this strong growth pattern translates into a great opportunity for all the IT Professionals.
Here are the few Professional IT groups, who are continuously enjoying the benefits moving into Big data domain:
- Developers and Architects
- BI /ETL/DW professionals
- Senior IT Professionals
- Testing professionals
- Mainframe professionals
Hadoop practitioners are among the highest paid IT professionals today with salaries ranging till $85K (source: indeed job portal), and the market demand for them is growing rapidly.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR THIS COURSE
As such, there are no pre-requisites for learning Hadoop. Knowledge of Core Java and SQL will be beneficial, but certainly not a mandate. If you wish to brush-up Core-Java skills, QSHORE offers you a free Core Java Course when you enrol for Hadoop Developer Program.